Welcome your PCGSA public website!
Monthly Meeting: check Events for more details.
We also video record all of our meetings. Sign up to join the group for more details and links to past meetings.
The purpose and mission of the PCGSA centers on serving and representing members’ interests through:
• Unifying areas within the Psychology/Counseling Department and representing members’ interests to other bodies and organizations.
• Creating a forum for discussion and resolution of issues relevant to psychology/counseling graduate students.
• Serving as a conduit of information between the Department, Texas A&M University – Commerce, and the membership
• Organizing, promoting, and conducting activities beneficial to our graduate student life.
• Facilitating and promoting opportunities for socialization, information sharing, and networking.
• Providing a platform to share relevant career and program related information amongst the membership and professional community. Hosting events and providing resources to the membership in order to facilitate career goals.
• Subsidizing members’ expenses for a variety of activities and endeavors that directly promote graduate student life and career advancement.
• Encouraging a collective voice on matters that relate to us.
Join us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/235454289825242/